UnderGrøund - PvE HL Index du Forum
UnderGrøund - PvE HL
Drek'Thar - EU

UnderGrøund - PvE HL Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Information 
FUSION DE GUILDE. Les HL de Day N Night + UnderGround. UnderNight ==> http://guilde-un.xooit.eu
Sinon un petit groupe dont moi sont allés à Rising Honnor ==> http://guilde-rh.xooit.eu (difficile d'accès.)
:: Heaven Is For Real A Little Boys Astounding Story Of His ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnderGrøund - PvE HL Index du Forum -> Côté WoW -> RAID PvE-PvP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hanljorda

Masculin
Level: 70

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 15:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Heaven Is For Real A Little Boys Astounding Story Of His Répondre en citant

"Do you remember the hospital, Colton?" Sonja said. "Yes, mommy, I remember," he said. "That's where the angels sang to me."

When Colton Burpo made it through an emergency appendectomy, his family was overjoyed at his miraculous survival. What they weren't expecting, though, was the story that emerged in the months that followed - a story as beautiful as it was extraordinary, detailing their little boy's trip to heaven and back.

Colton, not yet four years old, told his parents he left his body during the surgery - and authenticated that claim by describing exactly what his parents were doing in another part of the hospital while he was being operated on. He talked of visiting heaven and relayed stories told to him by people he met there whom he had never met in life, sharing events that happened even before he was born. He also astonished his parents with descriptions and obscure details about heaven that matched the Bible exactly, though he had not yet learned to read.

With disarming innocence and the plainspoken boldness of a child, Colton tells of meeting long-departed family members. He describes Jesus, the angels, how "really, really big" God is, and how much God loves us. Retold by his father, but using Colton's uniquely simple words, Heaven Is for Real offers a glimpse of the world that awaits us, where, as Colton says, "nobody is old and nobody wears glasses".

Heaven Is for Real will forever change the way you think of eternity, offering the chance to see and believe like a child.

This audiobook recording of Heaven Is For Real includes additional bonus content including updates from father Todd and son Colton on recent events including the making-of-the-movie experience and "from the set" Q&A's with the movie's filmmakers and actors.

Details:
price: $8.76
bound: 5 hours and 6 minutes
publisher: Thomas Nelson
lang: English
asin: B06Y2GNFJQ
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back book torrent

Tags: book docs, sale book, read free ipad, book RapidShare, audio book, download free cloud, book format djvu, book german, full version download, purchase book text windows mobile, free eReader touch how download reader, kindle download free, book DropBox, mobile ebook, book 4Shared, ebook free download, pdf download full book, .fb2 download, italian how read price download сhapter, book online, ebook android pdf, store book, book book free from Galaxy, book google docs, .txt download, book pdf, free ebook, book kindle, book 2shared, book for ibooks, download torrent isoHunt, free mobile, mobile pdf

Learn how to enable JavaScript on your browser Next Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back 0.0 396 by Todd Burpo, Lynn Vincent (With)Todd Burpo All Formats & Editions See All Formats & Editions “A beautifully written glimpse into heaven that will encourage those who doubt and thrill those who believe.”—Ron Hall, coauthor of Same Kind of Different as Me“Do you remember the hospital, Colton?” Sonja saidAnd there are those Christians that may believe there is a heaven, and that Jesus does exist, that the Bible is the living word of God, and also that there is a hell, but their faith has been reinforced and they have been assured by reading heaven is for realLoadingPrinceOfPeaceArt 704,737 views 5:09 Boy Visits Heaven & Relatives in Near-Death Experience - Duration: 4:49^ Christine DIt is a must for anyone who wants to see Heaven through a child's eyes(Posted on 5/3/2012) This true story was very perplexing, as the idea of going to heaven and then coming back was hard for me to grasp, but I enjoyed the emotion and love the characters felt throughoutIn my opinion God is much bigger and powerful than theology can say or try to show about Him! So I could match almost all of the experiences writen in the book with the scriptures; I said "almost all" because I have to read and study more and find the rest

the Bible says that each gate is made of a single pearl (Revelation 21:21) Even in general principle, the idea of being caught up to heaven and then reporting on it afterwards is not in line with the BibleSonja Burpo is a busy mom and pastor's wifeit was not written well enough to make me FEEL what the writer/pastor felt when he experienced themColton also met Jesus riding a rainbow colored horse and sat in Jesus' lap, while the angels sang hymnsIn tractate Pesahim, Rabbi Joseph ben Rabbi Joshua falls deathly ill

.(Posted on 5/15/2014) But when a picture of Jesus painted by Akian (a girl who also went to heaven) Colton said that is Jesus! This gave teary eyesRetrieved 10 April 2014"I need to call a surgeon." The surgeon, Dr^ a b Mark Woods (15 Jan 2015)In no time at all, Cassie's moment of truth arrivedGod bless you all(Posted on 4/19/2012) Read more 5d8a9798ff

He and his wife, Sonja, have four children: ...
15 Aug 2016 ..Antoni, EHe is the father of Colton, the ...
4 julNie spodziewała się ...
“We believe a great commitment to the great commandment and the great commission will grow a great church!” divider
Cold as Ice (Whatever After #6)The Elephant in the Room: and other essaysVictory+Songs+%28Classic+Reprint%29The Hidden Life of a Christian: Exemplified in the Character and Writings of Mrs. Susannah H. Tucker (Classic Reprint)Fables Calculated for the Amusement and Instruction of Youth: Originally Dedicated to a Young Prince, for Whose Improvement They Were Written Taken From the French (Classic Reprint)The+Simplicity+of+Healing%3A+A+Practical+Guide+to+Releasing+the++Miracle-Power+of+God%27s+WordHow On Earth Did That Happen?: When heaven and work collideLife+in+Earnest%3A+Or%2C+Christian+Activity+and+Ardour%3B+Illustrated+and+Commended+%28Classic+Reprint%29Greece Social Security System, Policies, Laws and Regulations Handbook: Strategic Information and Basic Laws (World Business and Investment Library)Managing+Resource+Abundance+and+Wealth%3A+The+Norwegian+Experience

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 15:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnderGrøund - PvE HL Index du Forum -> Côté WoW -> RAID PvE-PvP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006